UNION CATALOG INFORMATION
South Central Organization of School library Systems
- Library staff will log on to the www.scools.org website at least once a day to check for pending ILLs.
items requested from within your BOCES directly to that school
(Point-to-Point). Include a copy of the request slip with due date
- Send items requested from other BOCES to your
local BOCES ILL coordinator for shipping. Include a copy of the
print slip generated by the SCOOLS Catalog with due date indicated.
- Search from schools within your own BOCES first. Please remember- try to request from all schools not only those schools listed first alphabetically.
- You may request from schools outside your BOCES if requested titles are not available within your BOCES.
- The normal loan period for interlibrary loan is six weeks.
- When an item is returned, the Borrower needs to mark it as Returned and when the Lender receives it, they will need to mark it as Received.
- SCOOLS allows users to request up to ten copies from outside your BOCES. If you need more than ten copies will the request will be processed through your BOCES ILL coordinator.